[council] FW: [ga] DNSO Board Elections
- To: "Names council (E-mail)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [council] FW: [ga] DNSO Board Elections
- From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 00:33:45 -0400
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-Index: AcI4Ce/OgoWb9T4tQaS/gw9ORuiOYwBCk86Q
- Thread-Topic: [ga] DNSO Board Elections
Can I add to the agenda a discussion regarding the topic of election of board directors?
From: DannyYounger@cs.com [mailto:DannyYounger@cs.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 4:23 PM
Cc: DNSO.email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [ga] DNSO Board Elections
At the 12 February 2002 Special Meeting of the Board it was resolved [02.12]
to amend the Bylaws to align the terms of Board Directors. The term of
Director Alejandro Pisanty will soon be expiring, and the DNSO General
Assembly has an obligation to participate in the election of the DNSO
representative to the Board (which I understand must be concluded by 1
October). Can the Chair and the Secretariat advise the procedures and
timelines for this election?
This message was passed to you via the email@example.com list.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html