[wg-review] 8. [WG A, B, C and DNSO] Report requested by NC
· To what extent has the DNSO fulfilled the responsibilities in WG A, B and
· Have the policies recommended by the DNSO represented an adequate
consensus of the affected stakeholders? Have the viewpoints of all
stakeholders been considered?
· Have the recommendations been well defined, useful in terms of being
timely and being structured with a degree of specificity/flexibility
appropriate to allow practical implementation?
· To the extent the recommendations have been adopted as policies, have they
received the support of those being asked to implement them?
· Has the DNSO failed to address problems that have been called to its
attention through the Names Council?