[wg-e] Re: [council] Draft final report of WG-E Global Awareness and Outreach for pu...

hello YJ

i have had some discussions with other names council members and find that
many of us are working on very tight schedules to be able to facilitate the
time block necessary for the ICANN meeting. many are travelling and some on
holiday.

to that end i personally feel that it would be best to concentrate on making
the yokahama meeting as effective and am very interested in encouraging
active discussions in yokahama around the areas of global outreach and our
ongoing  budget issues.

with respect to the at-large membership elections... i personally feel that
it would not necessarily be appropriate
for the DNSO or names council in particular to take positions on at-large
membership election issues.

as an individual  member of the at-large body,   (my family & i use the
internet regularly for the many services and benefits it provides us as
individuals) , i am very interested in the process but feel that i can only
comment and participate in that area as an individual internet user with
that specific perspective .

i look forward to seeing you in yokahama and encourage agenda item proposals
for that meeting

my very best wishes

ken stubbs