Re: [RE: [wg-e] shall we meet in july during yokohama icann meeting?]

Hi Josh,

I will volunteer for part 3,  BTW what is it?

Jeff
"Josh Elliott" <jelliott@tucows.com> wrote:
There has been little activity on this list, and that is disturbing.

I would like not to meet in July, but at this point, I have not had any
volunteers for Part 3, so the work there has not yet been done.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to try to do this all by myself (I
don't think anyone here probably has that time alone), but in order for
Outreach to submit a report, we must have some volunteers capabale of
spending a few minutes on this subject.  If we do not receive any volunteers
in the next week, I would like to have a meeting in July.

Thanks.

Josh