[wg-e] Cairo

Hi.

As you know, we will have a GA meeting in Cairo, in the morning of Wed.
2000-03-08 (Ash Wednesday, if you can see the irony of the coincidence).

I believe that participation to this meeting is very important in this
difficult moment for the GA (I assume that you are all aware of the problems
and debates on the GA-list).
In particular, I believe that it is very important to share the experience
of the people engaged in outreach activities, as "if and how" the GA will
grow in the future is one of the key issues fo rthe future of the DNSO.

May I thus invite you in participating to the GA meeting. For my part, I am
planning to attend the wg-e meeting on Tuesday for the same reasons.

Regards
Roberto