[wg-e] DNSO WG-E: Part 4 Awareness

we have various workshops on the awareness now.  see the attached document.
several people volunteered to join this group to develop the Part 4 report
on the awareness or are being contacted now.

	Ben Edelman		Berkman Center Workshop
	Diane Cabell		"
	(Bill Semich)		ccTLD Joint Workshop and APTLD Workshop
	(?)			CENTR Workshop

additionally, the initial issue list was attached at the end.

chon
								1999.11.11
Case Studies on Awareness Workshops
-----------------------------------

For ICANN participants and similar audience.

1. Berkman Center of Harvard on ICANN Workshop, 1999.10.31 Los Angeles
	every 4 months?
2. ccTLD Joint Workshop, 1999.6 San Jose
	annual
3. aptld workshop, 1999.3 Singapore, 2000.2 Seoul
	annuaul
	on DNS
4. centr workshop, 1998.9,
	annual?
	on ccTLD
5. LACTLD workshop, 1999.8
	on ccTLD
6. (more)

								1999.11.16
Issue List for Awareness

1. what effort do we need for awareness?
	are awareness workshops for ICANN meeting participants good enough?
2. do we need regular workshop for every ICANN meeting(at least initially)?
3. how can we share experience of various awareness programs?
4. what did we learn from Berkman Center's workshop?
	do we need to carry similar workshop regularly if we can find
	funding?
5. how effective are video programs?