Re: [wg-e] WG E: Part 4 Awareness

bill and ben and all,

we need both and much more; awareness for icann participants and outreach for
non-participants if i could simplify.  the real issue is that coordination
on fund raising.  how much fund to the awareness on the hot issues at icann,
and how much fund to the outreach.

for example on the next icann meeting in africa in march 2000.  how do we
coordinate the outreach and awareness meetings if we could find funding.
(this would be true to other meetings, too.)
we would like to have half-day meeting on membership drive and new gtld,
possibly on sunday afternoon.  africa would also like to organize two-day
conference/workshop for african, possibly on saturday-sunday.  here, we would
have contention on time, fund, and/or human resource.

bill,
	hope you could lead the funding part so that we could realize much
	of our proposals to be made next year.

chon