Re: [wg-e] looking for volunteers to work on Parts 2 through 5 of DNSO WG-E

On Mon, Nov 15, 1999 at 08:08:34AM -0500, diane cabell wrote:
> The Global Awareness and Outreach outline is wonderful.
>
> Why can't the At-large registration script include a tick box for members to
> indicate if they would like to join the DNSO GA as well.  Constituency and Working
> Group selections could also be included.

sounds good.  will talk to andrew(www.icann.org) and elisabeth(www.dnso.org)
on this matter.

> Also, the funding statement below is not accurate.  ICANN is receiving only
> $200,000 from the Markle Foundation (although it might apply for more later). Some
> of the $200,000 is dedicated to outreach, including translation expenses.  The

i was told by some member of Markle Foundation(gentleman with long hair) that
there are 1 million dollars allocated, and we could apply.

we could ask more later anyway.
will correct the statement accordingly.