Re: [[wg-e] DNSO Fund Raising Document - in text format ]

 Thanks Jeff and Nii for your comments

 indeed we do not need to put a specific amount, it was just a figure.
 20k is not a lot therefore it might be easily be requested from several
 organizations in various countries.
 Once we agree on the amount and approve the draft conceptually
 we can put a detailed budget.
 Concerning the duties, we can debate any point easily

rgds
Tarek