[wg-e] [Majordomo@dnso.org: Majordomo results: wg-e list]

Committee E Global Awareness and Outreach Members,

we had the face-to-face meeting in Santiago last week with 10 participants,
and discussed the following;

1. Member addition to cover all constituencies

	need members from gTLD, IP, ISP and Registrar as required by
	DNSO Bylaws to be an official committee.

2. Co-Chair change and voting

	Supervising Chair:  Young June(YJ) Park, new Names Council Member
			    replacing Nii Quaynor, outgoing Names Council Member

	Working Chair:	    Kilnam Chon
			    will hold the election to nominate the permanent
			    Working Chair once all constituencies participates
			    in September.

3. Revised Charter

	please review the revised charter.

4. General Assembly Members

	we had better have sufficient members at General Assembly for its
	nomination of DNSO members of ICANN Board to be meaningful.  to this
	end, we may consider having 500~1000 members.
	[Names Council decided that all mailing list members of DNSO and its
	 constituencies are eligible for the nomination vote.  My guess there
	 are around 300 ~ 500 members now.]

5. ICANN At-Large Members

	we need to collaborate with the ICANN effort on the at large members,
	which has siginificant overlap with this committee.  the former is
	aiming at 5000 or more individual members of ICANN, whose primary
	purpose is to elect At-large Members of ICANN starting next spring.
	there was an informal meeting on ICANN At-Large Members during
	Santiago Meeting, and some of us attended the meeting.

chon

PS: please identify the constituencies you belong, and what area you would like
    to volunteer.

Members of list 'wg-e':

Name							Constituency	Remark
----							------------    ------
"Jeff Graber"<jgraber@usa.net>				?
"Roeland Meyer" <rmeyer@mhsc.com>			?
Maya Bottin <Maya.Bottin@etsi.fr>			?
Nii Quaynor <quaynor@ghana.com>				ccTLD, NCDNHC
Kilnam Chon <chon@cosmos.kaist.ac.kr>			ccTLD
Craig Simon <cls@flywheel.com>				?
"Younjung Park" <yjpark@nic.or.kr>			NCDNHC
Tarek Kamel <tkamel@idsc.gov.eg>			NCDNHC
Bill Washburn <bill@centraal.com>			Commercial, IP
"Jean-Michel Becar" <Jean-Michel.Becar@etsi.fr>		?
Roberto Gaetano <R.Gaetano@iaea.org>			?
"Jorge Plano" <jplano@quorum.com.ar>			?
Joop Teernstra <terastra@terabytz.co.nz>		?
E. PORTENEUVE <Elisabeth.PORTENEUVE@cetp.ipsl.fr>	ccTLD
WICG@aol.com						?

15 subscribers

PPS: some of the meeting participants have not subscribed to the list yet
     such as stafford guest and  jan-ming ho.