Re: [wg-e] revised draft charter proposal on DNSO Committee E Global Awareness and Outreach

 Hi Kilnam,

 thanks for the proposed charter and framework, it seems somehow
 comprehensive as a first draft.

 I think one of the important parts should be preparing different
 versions with various levels of details about the DNSO and the
 ICANN process targeting different groups.

 I am more and more confronted with professionals in the Internet
 community who are not aware of the (core administration) and
 governance issues of the Internet historically and now (IANA and ICANN).

 Those who might be interested in more details after the first awareness
 move, then we can send something more detailed for them.
 A lot of participants might get lost if they were overwhelmed with
 messages or they cannot grasp the details.

 My concrete proposal is to prepare a summarized and compact letter
 to be distributed as much as we can for first level awareness especially
 in the developing world.
 The time factor is also critical.

 Maybe this could be considered for debate as one of the recommendations

regards

Tarek