From: owner-wg-d@dnso.org [mailto:owner-wg-d@dnso.org]On Behalf Of Rod
Dixon, J.D., LL.M.
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2000 6:42 AM
To: Timothy Denton; Antony Van Couvering; Bret A. Fausett; wg-d@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [wg-d] Freezing WG Membership

I agree. In fact, I think keeping the WG-C open was a good idea particularly
because that WG had a mandate to determine the consensus of the Internet
community. If the NC/DNSO establishes a WG to work out the details on a
policy/technical matter where the consensus is already clearly established,
then freezing the WG membership after the passage of an agreed upon time may
be an appropriate practice.

Rod

Rod Dixon
Visiting Assistant Professor of Law