Re: [wg-d] Freezing WG Membership

We should also prepare, ahead of time, a working group
statement that goes something like this:

  We, the members of Working Group X, are disappointed
that the names council didn't think we represented consensus,
and are discouraged that they only accepted those parts of our
report with which they have shown agreement since our group
began its process anyway. Regardless, we don't mind having
spent the past year discussing this issue, as it also allowed us
to argue with each other. Obviously, the names council knows
more than we do. Oh well.

--
Christopher Ambler
chris@the.web