Re: [wg-d] Moving Forward (Repost)

A lovely idea. I realised just before christmas that the list has been very
quiet.

The timescedule is very tight although it would be nice if we can conclude
until the Cairo meeting. I am though worried because of the borken GA-list
that even the GA-meeting will be broken. Therefore I am wondering if it
might be possible to include something to help Roberto and Harald to fix
the GA-list?

I must though admit that I have no possibility to commit to do any work
until friday. Otherwise I would be happy to contribute.

/ Eva Frölich