Re: [wg-d] Fwd: Call Congress - Stop H.R. 3028, The "Cyberpiracy" Act

Mikki --

This would be better placed on another list. We have enough work to do on
policies and procedures without adding posts on politically charged
U.S.-specific legislation. I would ask all of the list members to keep the
scope of our work in mind and limit their posts accordingly. Thanks.

     -- Bret