[wg-d] Timelines

Mark Langston has offered to participate in the drafting committee to
revise the first draft. Is anyone else interested?

Also, it would be nice to go through one round of online comments before
Los Angeles, so we can use any WG meeting time most productively.

I'm assuming that the silence on the current draft is more because of the
length of the document, the current election, and intervening activities
in everyone's lives, than because we got it right on the first try. :-)

The draft was posted on 8 Oct. and today is 15 Oct. Looking at the
calendar, what do people think about getting comments to the list by next
Friday, 22 Oct? This would give us the following week to "comment on the
comments" and perhaps to let Mark, and whoever else wishes to participate,
get another draft out before Los Angeles.

Is that possible?

       -- Bret