[wg-d] Opportunity to meet at LA ICANN meeting

All -

Bret and I discussed having WG-D meet during the LA ICANN meeting for those
who are attending (for those unable to attend a summary of the meeting, etc.
would be circulated).

The available dates (with room availability) are: Tuesday, November 2 in the
evening (suggest on earlier side, say from 6-8, i.e., 1-2 hours) or Thursday
morning November 4, when there is also the ICANN board meeting. Because many
are probably interested in attending the ICANN meeting, I've put in a
'place' holder for a room on Tuesday, November 2.

Purpose would be to discuss status of the draft recommendations (a
preliminary draft for discussion will be circulated soon), follow-up, next
steps, discuss comments received, etc.

Please let me know if you are available, and or interested and we can
finalize the arrangements with the room. We need to let Berkman center know
by the end of business tomorrow (Friday, October 1) if we want to use the
room or not.

Theresa