[wg-d] Corrupted ICANN

Since at this point ICANN is incontrovertably a fraud, I can no longer
participate in any of these working groups. I doubt my presence will be
missed, but I thought I would leave with a word to the wise -

This is very ugly, and it's going to get uglier. We now know who the
enemies of democracy are, and the evidence is there to prove it.

I don't believe in folktales about the net routing around damage, if
that was true these problems would have dissappeared long ago, no, this
is going to remain political, and it's going to be nasty.

D Schutt