Re: [wg-d] Let's discuss the funding of ICANN - It's part of the business plan mission the 8 % solution.

In order to accomplish the goals of this WG, we should try to stick to the
subjects in the charter of the WG.

Our charter includes discussion of  how to finance the DNSO, not ICANN, a
much broader subject. If you want to continue this discussion, please do so
in the appropriate list.

Javier