RE: [wg-d] What our product should resemble

Agreed, the critical metric is how to sign off on an issue with legitimacy.
I heard a lot of nonsense in Santiago about how some consensus was "very
rough" and I saw people discerning consensus where there probably wasn't
any.

There's too much at stake in this process and not enough peer pressure to
keep things fair.  Therefore I think we should move to a voting process,
where votes are counted and recorded, and concentrate on solving the
associated fraud problems.

As it stands now, "consensus" is not a workable concept.

Antony