RE: [wg-d] NC Elections. Was: ga] DNSO General Assembly - Revised Agenda

+
+The NC is to facilitate finding consensus in the *DNSO*, not the GA.
+The constituencies are part of the DNSO.  A WG of the GA can propose
+something, and the NC can charter a drafting committee from the
+constituencies to rewrite it.
+

No, the constituencies are part of the General Assembly.  Even the Names
Council members are just tarted-up members of the General Assembly.

On June 19, I wrote regarding the formation of WG-C, "It would be useful
(and, I believe, correct) to consider all members of the DNSO as members of
the General Assembly.  They might or might not also belong to
constituencies."

To which Joe Sims (surely someone whose authority on the bylaws must be
respected, even if you don't agree with him) wrote:

"this seems right to me"

Antony