Re: [wg-d] GA Definition Was: ga] DNSO General Assembly - Revised Agenda

> Elisabeth PORTENEUVE wrote:
> >And I am very concerned by some people not willing to be in any
> >constituency but remaining in the GA, and requesting votes for GA.
>
> I think this comes from the fact that not every individual fits into a
> particular constituency at the present time.

Indeed. I am Image Online Design's representative to the gTLD
constituency, but AM NOT ALLOWED IN. So which other
constituency would I fit in? None except the GA.

> >Could we address here this role of GA being "political dissedents" ?
> >I think it was not foreseen in initial DNSO drafts (at least not
> >in Paris one), and it is clearly human nature aspect.

Sure. Open the gTLD constituency to include prospective registries.

Christopher