RE: [wg-d] Robert's Rules

Before responding specifically to this note I will need to review the
e-mails that have occurred over the course of the day. I would also like to
hear from other participants in the group (we have 35) on their views. I
would ask that to allow for this we continue to have a forum that allows for
them to be interested in participating. I agree with the view of needing a
set of procedures -- and would like to resolve this as soon as possible -

Likewise, I reiterate my note that from a few days ago that the discussion
of the working group principles needs to be summarized -- and in the
interest of having full working group participation, I'd asked Kent and Karl
if they agree to be responsible for drafting a short summary of the
discussions as they occured, the consensus areas identified along with the
major areas of controversy. While this was for the working group principles,
it will help with the robert's rules issue as well.

Theresa