Re: [wg-d] Results of the co-chair vote

Thank you to all voters and congratulations to Bret.

The work on definition of procedures for developing
recommendations is not easy -- I wish we find out
a way to communicate with the silent part of the world.

Somebody stated here (or another list ?), that only those
who are here, participating and members of the ga@dnso.org
should have a voice in the DNSO process.
I am thinking exactly opposite -- as long as the system
(deluge of emails, rush, no intermediary synthesis,
noisy speakers, bloody battles, slang of acronyms)
imposed on others cultures make them silent and absent,
we need to be humble and weight this silence appropriately.

I am especialy grateful to 4 persons from 3 continents who
voted for me -- please contribute as much as you can to
the proces.

And many many thanks to Theresa for steping into
the discussion and starting to determine the make up
of working group D.

A tres bientot, amities a tous.

Elisabeth