RE: [wg-d] determining the make up of working group D

Randy,

thanks -- america's and non/commercial being which group your most active
with on the dnso side is fine (just need main focus area, not every single
hat -- otherwise we'd all have very long lists!).

now, regarding a life...well, let's see, if it's any consilation, I've been
told I don't have one, but that's another story, though I am a lawyer :-).

Theresa