[wg-d] RE: Vote for co-chair WG D

Eva,

I got your request, and am processing it with the other set of requests I
received in the course of the last day or so. I try to do these within 24
hours after receiving. You are correct in observing that we are all most
likely in different time zones.

You will be added shortly (within the next hour or so), and I would ask that
you then re-submit your vote to ensure concise tallying of votes and
committee members (i.e., who voted, who didn't, etc).

Theresa

http://www.nic-se.se