[wg-d] Co-chair nominations

From the e-mails I've received, there are three nominations for the co-chair
position so far:

* Bret Fausett
* Antony Van Couvering
* Elisabeth PORTENEUVE

Please let me know if any others are to be added by COB August 3 (17:00
CET). On August 4, 9:00 EST, I will post the list so there can be a vote -
to last from August 4-August 5, with specifications on where to send the
vote, cc'ing, etc. Please note this is a slight adjustment to the prior
schedule - I will be travelling tomorrow afternoon (EST), and won't be able
to send out the list until Wednesday EST AM and wanted to give all an
opportunity to carry out nominations.

Once we've had the vote of the co-chair, all those requesting specific
subgroup participation will be added to that subgroup listing (e.g., some
asked to be on the Committee D list, and e.g., subgroup 1, or 2), in
addition to continuing to be on the overall 'D' list.

Theresa