RE: [wg-d] room and time for WG-D meeting in LA.

thanks, Theresa. Marilyn

-----Original Message-----
From: Theresa Swinehart [mailto:Theresa.Swinehart@wcom.com]
Sent: Monday, October 25, 1999 10:31 AM
To: 'Cade,Marilyn S - LGA'; 'Bret A. Fausett'
Cc: wg-d@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [wg-d] room and time for WG-D meeting in LA.

Marilyn,

Unfortunately we cannot change the time/date at this point.

We will be taking minutes/circulating, etc. for those unable to attend, as I
know there are members of WG-D, or people interested in participating, who
either can't make to the LA meeting, or the WG-D meeting. As mentioned in
the announcement note, if anyone unable to attend has anything they'd like
raised, please feel free to let either Bret, or myself, know.

Theresa