[wg-d] room and time for WG-D meeting in LA.

Hi -

We have a room and time for a WG-D meeting in LA for anyone who will be
there, or is interested in participating (new comers are of course also
welcome). We will meet Tuesday from 5-7, in room 201. I've scheduled 2 hours
in case its needed, and at a time which I hope is convenient for all - i.e.,
before people go off to dinner, but after most of the day meetings.
Bret and I are working on a short agenda for the meeting. Clearly because
not all working group D members will be in Los Angeles, or may not be
available at that time, any work during this meeting will be posted
subsequent to the meeting, and circulated for input on this wg-d list.
Thanks, look forward to seeing those of you who can make it to LA. If anyone
who won't be able to attend has something they'd like raised or discussed,
please feel free to let me know.

Theresa