Re: [wg-d] Draft Version 2

Jon Weinberg wrote:

>    I believe Kent's intention, in suggesting an abstract, was that the
>abstract *replace* the detailed overview, rather than being added to
>it.  (That's at least what I understood him to mean, and it seems a more
>sensible approach).

Yes, I had understood that sentence to be the "meat" of the proposal, and
you and Kent are correct that the word "overview" does not capture that
concept accurately. How about changing:

 "(b)	a detailed overview of the proposal;"

 "(b) a clear statement of what is is being proposed and its underlying
rationale;"

        -- Bret