Re: [wg-d] Interim measures: second thoughts

> not enough of the WG members are willing to compromise.  (In particular --
> in my personal opinion -- some of the folks most interested in a
> slow/sparse/highly controlled rollout seem unwilling to make even small
> concessions.)  On that basis, I'm willing to agree with Javier that option
> (v) is our only realistic choice.

amazingly enough, the folk of the slow/cautious opinion say very similar
things about your position ('interesting' that a co-chair has a position).
as the general net.wisdom is that the slow/... can later be changed to a
faster rollout, but not vice verse, it would seem that a compromise may be
possible, even if it is not one you prefer.

randy