Re: [wg-d] "Interim Measures"

> My proposal is:
>
> (v)  Ask the working group to prepare -as the output of the WG- a report
> with all the different views that have been presented in the discussions.
> It is not the output that we would have desired, but it does not look like
> we can go any further.

While this is a valid proposal, I do get the sense that the group does
possesss some level of consensus on the various issues. Witness the recent
progress made with regards to the test-bed proposal.

I maintain that we need to stay the course, but insist on a moderated
environment that adheres to a parliamentary approach to discussion.

-Ross