RE: [wg-d] Let's discuss the funding of ICANN - It's part ofthebusiness plan ...

The NC meeting in Santiago discussed the business plan, and agreed that this
should be the first item on the agenda for the next NC conference call b/c
of the urgency and importance of this issue. With wg-d is still grappling
with the recommendations or at least a proposal on the process, I've
suggested that we separate the business plan issue out of the group, and
that this is worked on separately. Otherwise, neither issue will ever be
resolved. There was overall positive response to this suggestion, and how to
move on the business plan will be discussed on the next NC call (date still
to be determined).

Because of this, I would suggest instead that this working group concentrate
on the process issues, which the NC Board passed several resolutions that
this group will need to work with (see relative note) also adding to Bret's
notes.

Theresa