Re: [wg-d] Santiago mtg.

I'll be there!  Actually, I'm here already!

Incidentally, if anyone -- from this group or otherwise -- has thoughts on
remote participation, I'd welcome a brief discussion, say, after the GAC
session ends on Tuesday night.  (I propose this time because I want to get
such comments after people see how Tuesday works, but early enough that
there's still time to plan and implement [conceivably in code] changes to
the remote participation system later that evening.)  Will make a mental
note to announce same in the physical meeting, and if we do it and there are
more than a couple people there, I'll keep the webcast and remote
participation tools up and running so that those of you tuning in remotely
can join us for this meta-discussion.

Ben Edelman