Re: [wg-d] Working Group Membership

On Wed, Aug 18, 1999 at 12:53:47AM -0400, Antony Van Couvering wrote:

> My interpretation of the bylaws is that individuals (not corporations etc)
> can participate in working groups.  They don't say anything directly about
> who can be a member of the GA.  In fact, "membership" as a concept might not
> fit the GA, given that the participants in it are not qualified at all.

In the bylaws the term "member" is nowhere associated with the GA.
There are "members" of the NC; and there are "members" of
constituencies (in one place), but nowhere are "members" of the GA
mentioned.  It very carefully uses the term "participants in the
GA", instead.

That's probably not an oversight...