RE: [wg-d] Grievance procedures

Antony

I agree that this group could be one place to address grivence procedures,
but I would prefer if we first complete the other issues we're dealing
with -- such as the wg principles and the business plan issues, which are
really needed before we can start taking on other things. Otherwise we're
running the risk of not getting anything done at all.

Theresa