Re: [wg-d] GA Definition Was: ga] DNSO General Assembly - RevisedAgenda

> 1. let's create ga-member@dnso.org(or use announce@dnso.org if we can agree).
>
> 	initial members consist of announce@dnso.org and/or ga@dnso.org.

It's usually not polite to add people without asking first.

And I'd suggest that the invitation should go to the IFWP list, the domain
name policy list, the icann annouce list, the IETF list, etc.

In fact, an invitation really ought to be sent to every name in the
various whois databases.

> 2. let's encourage all members of the seven constituencies to join
>    ga-members, and hope we will have several hundred members from the
>    current 130+ for ga@dnso.org.

Why just "the seven constituencies"?  (Not to mention the IDNO, which is
also a constituency, but one that has not yet undergone the formality of
being recognized by the ICANN board.)

		--karl--