[wg-d] The other track: business plan

Hi!

while we continue our devout hair-splitting over rules, which will
hopefully spill over into a debate about procedure beyond the present
points, we are leaving aside another issue on the charter and not a less
important one: Business Plan.

Maybe some members of the group are waiting for this discussion to end
in order to manifest themselves and start working on the business plan
matters, listed in the charter as:

Secretariat
Overall budget of the DNSO
Websites and listserves
Meetings.

Maybe some members of the group can start providing thought on this
matter. It may even happen that Group 2 starts to materialize as a
separate entity. Maybe opening this thread will recruit new members, more
interested in this other subject.

Sure would be great to have at least some notions before Aug. 24, now only
two weeks away.

Thoughts?

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty,
     Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
     (Director, Computing Academic Services)
     Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM)
     Ciudad Universitaria, 04510 Mexico City DF MEXICO

Tel. (+52-5) 622-8541, 622-8542; Fax 622-8540