Re: [wg-d] Robert's Rules

> Agreed. Indeed, I put it to the vote.
>
> I move that we adopt Robert's Rules of Order as proposed by
> Karl Auerbach. I request that Karl formalize his proposal.

Thanks.  Now we need a second.  And there's nothing wrong with me doing
that. ;-)

So I second the motion.

It's up to our chairs now to lead us through final wrap-up discussion and
a measure of consensus or lack thereof (and thus a vote.)

Assuming that the chair doesn't find consensus and calls for a vote, might
I suggest that the voting period be the same as we used for the co-chair
election?  (I'm raising this as discussion, not as a motion.  We do need
to feel our way through this, especially as I don't think any of us are
experienced parlimentarians.)

		--karl--