[wg-d] August 10, 1999 - WG-D members, 35 persons

August 10, 1999 - WG-D members, 35 persons

Distribution by Region/Country:
 NorthA  -- 22  (1 .ca, 21 .us)
 Europe  --  4  (1 .es, 2 .fr, 1 .se)
 AsiaPac --  6  (1 .in, 2 .kr, 3 .nz)
 LatinAC --  1  (1 .mx)
 Africa  --  0
 Unknown --  2 (Edgar Nunez, Wes Monroe)

Distribution by Constituency:
 ccTLDC     -- 10
 Business   --  3
 gTLDC      --  1
 ISPCPC     --  0
 NCC        -- 11
 Registrars --  0
 IPC        --  0
 no answer  -- 10 (Susan McFee, Edgar Nunez, Kent Crispin, David J. Steele
                   A.M. Rutkowski, Mikki Barry, Christopher Ambler, Wes Monroe,
                   Rod Dixon, Tom Barrett).

Please verify if the information you provided is correctly
recorded in: http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-d-members.html

I recorded every of you in only one Constituency (when I was
given an information), which certainly oversimplify for Randy
and some others.

If you find something mistaken, just drop me an email,
I will correct ASAP.

Elisabeth