RE: [wg-d] WG's members

 Statement by Dan Steinberg

>  ICANN Region and Country + DNSO Constituency.
> >
> > May I request all of you to provide me this information ?
> >
> > By Country I mean the one of your citizenship

I am a citizen (and resident) of Canada.

> > By Region I mean ICANN "Geographic Region" (see
> > ICANN Bylaws Section 6, Article 5).

North America Region

> > And by DNSO Constituency one of 7 defined in ICANN Bylaws.

This is a difficult question to answer.
I am a non-commercial domain name holder.
I am also actively involved in intellectual property issues as they relate to
internet and other evolving technologies.
I am in business and sometimes represent commercial entities although I have no
such mandate for this working group.
I am a member of the steering committee of the IDNO (an additional constituency
organizing effort)

> > I will update WG-D membership list with you answers.
> > And I will request other WGs to provide me the same.
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Elisabeth

Dan Steinberg
Synthesis:Law & Technology

This message was sent using Travel-Net Web Mail.
http://www.travel-net.com/