RE: [wg-d] Robert's Rules

Karl,

I like your inquiry, because Roberts Rules are (a) well known, and (b) are
something we can grow with.

I have two questions though:

1. Does the use of electronic media impede or significantly change the
perception of non-voting consensus - how can one, for instance, hum via
email?

2. How does this process help when the chair him/her/itself is unfair or
biased, refusing to see a consensus when there is one, or declaring one when
there isn't?  Is the solution to then count votes, and get a new chair?

Antony