[wg-d] Subject to discussion -- what to do ?

This message arrived to the ga@dnso.org list today. What to do ?

From the procedural point of view: it is stated on the dnso.org
that requests shall be sent to the co-chairs of WG's.

From the experience of the dnso.org: the non-cross posting rule
is reinforced for ga@dnso.org list, and I receive an average
dozen of bounced messages a day -- some people add as many lists
to To: and CC: fields as they are able to gather. Then they complain
that the dnso.org is filtering them.

On the other hand I receive polite messages from people
complaining about the ga@dnso.org list and requesting
additional filters to keep the ga@dnso.org list useful.

The secretariat is also treatened, like this one:
| I am preparing a formal complaint to ICANN in the next 48 hours, and
| to the DOC/NTIA as well as the US Dept. Of Justice, and the House
| Subcommittee if this request is not accomodated and accomodated
| immediately.
| [...]
| We understand several others have been in the same boat.  If this
| request is not granted no later than Monday morning Eastern US time,
| we will be submitting joint statements and complaints.

When the WG-D will start to debate about the DNSO cost, please
take in mind all human ressources cost -- and who should pay for it.

Elisabeth Porteneuve