[wg-d] Makeup? Makeup!

Hmmm...who am I?

I'm a professional UNIX/network systems administrator, currently
  working for a consulting firm in San Jose, CA, USA.
I'm an elected member of the steering committee for the IDNO.
I'm a member of the General Assembly.
I'm not personally a business interest, a ccTLD interest, a TM interest,
  a non-profit or non-commercial interest, an ISP, a registry, or a
  registrar.
I own 3 domain names.
I hold two degrees in psychology, and am completing a third.
I'm involved in a private ISP co-op.
I've never even been ping'd by the radar of NSI, much less done anything
  to make them think I'm worthy of money.
I'm a domestic partner, a cat owner, an avid reader, a movie junkie,
  an occasional robotics tinkerer, and generally lots of other things,
  including annoying, quite frequently.

I'm the end-user that most everyone involved in ICANN likes to think
  they speak for.

I'm also a firm believer that none of these qualifications decrease the
legitimacy of my opinion in any of these proceedings, nor do the
qualifications of the more monied stakeholders make their opinions more
important than my own.

...and unless and until someone officially announces otherwise, I speak
for myself and only for myself, and not for any organization, entity, or
person with whom I may be involved or with whom I can claim a relationship
now or in the past.

--
Mark C. Langston	     			Let your voice be heard:
mark@bitshift.org				     http://www.idno.org