Re: [wg-c] 50 grand to enter the pagent

At 02:29 PM 7/18/00 -0400, Kevin J. Connolly wrote:

Obviously haven't been around long enough... ;-)

The IAHC/IPOC wasn't working with the first generation. IAHC/POC/CORE was
working with the second generation (since they completely alienated the
first generation). Historically, the first generation only had to pony up
$2000 and a 2% royalty according to draft Postel. Charlie Brown is trying
to kick the ball for the THIRD time now.

Anyway, someone has beaten you to it (with pictures):

http://www.superroot.org/commentary.html