Re: [wg-c] CONSENSUS CALLS -- THIS IS IT

Jon,

thanks for the effort! my votes are below.

best regards,

-rick

On Tue, 11 Apr 2000, Jonathan Weinberg wrote:

> PROPOSED ROUGH CONSENSUS ITEM NUMBER ONE
>
> 	The initial rollout should include a range of top level domains,
> from open TLDs to restricted TLDs with more limited scope.

NO: initial should only contain generic, not chartered.

> PROPOSED ROUGH CONSENSUS ITEM NUMBER TWO

NO: nice but with out directions on how to implement the principials they
are useless.

> PROPOSED ROUGH CONSENSUS ITEM NUMBER THREE

NO: let the IETF do its work, once a technical solution exists we can
    work on developing policy.