Re: [wg-c] Consensus call

> I'm not rewriting history, Chris, you and Simon are trying to.  I'm just
> calling you on it.

Shades of "am not! you are!"

Each and every one of Simon's posts has had links to archived postings
by the people in question. Simon's posts are backed-up by verifiable
evidence. How can history be re-written when all Simon does is call
attention to the actual postings and documents?

Yours, on the other hand, are simply your opinion, crafted to
support your personal vision of how things "should be" rather than
how things are.

I'm sure the majority of people reading this list (and not posting) aren't
fooled by the FUD and rhetoric coming out of you, William.

Thankfully, what we claim, counterclaim, and debate here is mostly
irrelevant. Facts are facts, and they tend to carry the day when push
comes to shove.

--
Christopher Ambler
chris@the.web