Re: [wg-c] list rules

At 10:54 AM 4/11/00 -0400, Jonathan Weinberg wrote:

I apologize (I know who I am).

I would also like to request the chair's assistance in maintaining some
degree of honesty and truth about the real world facts being posted here,
that are affecting the work being done. There are a number of untruths
being spread to justify positions in the test registry. The ICANN process
cannot be based upon lies. If not addressed here, these issues will end up
being resolved outside this working group in the courts (one conflict
already is in court with the judge refusing to dismiss the case), much to
the detriment of ICANN's public image and real world credibility.

>         Four people managed to post 54 messages yesterday.  This is a
> profound
>inconvenience for the rest of us, who are trying to get some work done.
>Once more, a reminder:  Ground rules for the working group include basic
>courtesy and respect for others, and a limit of any subscriber's postings
>to *two per day.*  Persistent violators (you know who you are) will be
>sanctioned.
>
>Jon

Best Regards,

Simon