Re: [wg-c] Two Para D&I Summary (PPE)

	Without meaning for a moment to wade into the substance of the
Brunner-Mueller debate --

	Eric's correct that I passed along, about a week-and-a-half ago, that

>One of the NC members has asked for a
>short, user- friendly summary of the various models for deploying and
>implementing new gTLDs that folks described in their position papers.  I'd
>be grateful if each of the position-paper authors could send me a short
>summary (no more than a paragraph or two) of the scenario for deploying new
>gTLDs contemplated in that author's position paper, so that I can collate
>them and transmit the resulting short paper to the NC.
>
>	Thanks.

	My thanks to Eric for his submission, and I urge the other authors to
submit theirs; anyone who doesn't send one in runs the risk of having me
(mis)characterize his views.  Assuming that an author does submit a
summary, I'm going to let that author be the final judge of whether his
summary is internally coherent and accurately reflects the views expressed
in his paper.

Jon