Re: [wg-c] Two Para D&I Summary (PPE)

William,

Feel free to make your case for non-flight to the requestor(s), doing so here
is either a bit of Sunday Driving or Seriously Stupid, your pick of which is
the better choice. Likewise for your comment on consensus, or were you hoping
the newcommers would flock to do away with all Interim Report Position Papers
failing to meet some hair-trigger consensus test?

I don't think all of our newer participants are brainless illiterate trailer
court judges dying to stamped at the flip of a hat, but you could be right.

In case you honestly missed the request, it was from some member of the NC,
via the WG-C co-chair, for a user-friendly (catchy, neh?) two-para on the
deployment and implementation for each model offered in the Interim Report.
[final para, Weinberg to wg-c of 30 March.]

Cheers,
Eric